Sports Gaming Videos Dot Com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 10 projects, awaiting MLB 10 The Show!

3 posters

Go down

Madden 10 projects, awaiting MLB 10 The Show! Empty Madden 10 projects, awaiting MLB 10 The Show!

Post  Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello everyone. I have neglected the web site and this forum for quite some time now. I have been too busy working on my actual videos to get this up and running. Anyway I am currently working on a Madden 10 video which will serve as a part 2 of sorts to my Chili's Daydream video. I have a new and timely take on the Childress/Favre/Vikings saga and thought it would be fun to give it a go.

Other than this, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of this year's baseball games. I am especially excited for the Release of MLB 10 the show. My team (the Twins) finally get an outdoor ballpark, and it is well represented in the game from the looks of all the promotional material so far. Look for my first MLB 10 montage to focus on the return to outdoor baseball in Minnesota.

Admin
Admin

https://sportsgamingvideos.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Madden 10 projects, awaiting MLB 10 The Show! Empty Re: Madden 10 projects, awaiting MLB 10 The Show!

Post  Mets6397 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Why are Twins fans so excited for outdoor baseball ? What if they make it to the series it'll be freezing ! As far as I'm concerned they should have kept a dome. I wish the Mets built a domed stadium !
Mets6397
Mets6397

Back to top Go down

Madden 10 projects, awaiting MLB 10 The Show! Empty Re: Madden 10 projects, awaiting MLB 10 The Show!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Mets6397 wrote:Why are Twins fans so excited for outdoor baseball ? What if they make it to the series it'll be freezing ! As far as I'm concerned they should have kept a dome. I wish the Mets built a domed stadium !

A dome would be fine (or retractable roof anyway), but the metrodome is outdated. None of the seats actually face home plate as it was built primarily with football in mind. I personally feel the game belongs outdoors despite the weather, but there are plenty around here that are skeptical about how the weather will be.

I think they did a nice job with the park, it should be pretty cool even if we have to bundle up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boucher Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

May i ask your set up? IE , Pinnacle, Hauppage and editing software Sony Vegas cyber link power director adobe after effects

Thanks! Your vids are amazing and your one of the reasons why i got into making and editing videos! Smile

Boucher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Boucher wrote:May i ask your set up? IE , Pinnacle, Hauppage and editing software Sony Vegas cyber link power director adobe after effects

Thanks! Your vids are amazing and your one of the reasons why i got into making and editing videos! Smile

Hey thanks!, you are too kind.

I use the Hauppauge HD-PVR to record game footage. Then I do whatever conversion may be necessary with the file (usually get it into .mov format). I currently edit with iMovie 09 on my mac. I bought final cut express, but haven't taken the time to learn what i am doing as of yet.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boucher Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Boucher wrote:May i ask your set up? IE , Pinnacle, Hauppage and editing software Sony Vegas cyber link power director adobe after effects

I use the Hauppauge HD-PVR to record game footage. Then I do whatever conversion may be necessary with the file (usually get it into .mov format). I currently edit with iMovie 09 on my mac. I bought final cut express, but haven't taken the time to learn what i am doing as of yet.

I didnt know that the hauppauge worked with macs, i was under the impression that Black Magic was the only capture card that worked for macs. Im excited to see what you can do with FCE. Have you tried exporting your imovie project to FCE i hear its a great way to edit

Boucher

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Boucher wrote:
Admin wrote:

I didnt know that the hauppauge worked with macs, i was under the impression that Black Magic was the only capture card that worked for macs. Im excited to see what you can do with FCE. Have you tried exporting your imovie project to FCE i hear its a great way to edit

Well i should clarify a little. I record with the Hauppauge to my PC Laptop, then transfer to my mac via a 500gb portable hard drive. Sorry about that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down